A Nature and Epicurean Journey
Fine wine, sumptuous food, pristine beaches and Australian native wildlife — this Australian vacation has it all. You will partake in wine tasting in 2 of Australia's hottest wine regions, Hunter Valley and Yarra Valley whilst enjoying overnight escapes.
Experience Australian flora and fauna at the Blue Mountains and on Kangaroo Island, where koala spotting is on offer, and then cruise above the Great Barrier Reef or snorkel in its beauty below. This vacation will certainly tantalize your taste buds and rejuvenate your senses.
- Roundtrip economy flights from Los Angeles to Sydney, Cairns, Adelaide, Kangaroo Island and Melbourne on Qantas Airways including International air taxes
- Private round trip transfers in Sydney
- 2 nights at the Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney in a King Room, room only
- Blue Mountains small touring day trip with AEA Luxury Tours and overnight at Lilianfels in a Deluxe Valley Room or Mountain Heritage room with breakfast included
- Depart the Blue Mountains with touring to the Hunter Valley, including afternoon boutique wine tasting and overnight at Chateau Elan in a Premium Suite including breakfast.
- Wine tasting and tour at Leogate Estate including 2 course lunch and a stop at Hunter Village on your return journey back to Sydney
- 1 night at the Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney in a King Room, room only
- 4 nights at the Peninsula Hotel Port Douglas in an Ocean View Suite including breakfast and return transfers
- Low Isles Full Day Trip
- Daintree Dreaming Day Tour (small group)
- Adelaide; The Adina Apartment Hotel Adelaide Treasury (2 nights)
- Economy air from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
- 2 days touring / 1 night accommodation on Kangaroo Island
- Adelaide; The Adina Apartment Hotel Adelaide Treasury (1 nights)
- Melbourne; Crown Promenade (1 night)
- Small Group Wine touring with overnight stay at Balgownie Estate (1 night)
- Melbourne; Crown Promenade (2 nights)
- Progressive Degustation Walk/Dinner
- Day 1: Depart Los Angeles to Melbourne.
- Day 2: Dateline
- Day 3: 2 nights at the Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney with private transfers.
- Day 4: Day at leisure.
- Day 5: Small group touring to the Blue Mountains with an overnight.
- Day 6: Depart the Blue Mountains with touring to the Hunter Valley with an overnight.
- Day 7: Travel back to Sydney staying at Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney for one night.
- Day 8: Fly Sydney to Cairns and transfer to Port Douglas x 4 nights.
- Day 9: Low Isle Full Day tour
- Day 10: Daintree Dreaming Full day tour.
- Day 11: Day at leisure.
- Day 12: Depart Cairns and fly to Adelaide for 1 night.
- Day 13: Fly Adelaide to Kangaroo Island for 1 night and touring.
- Day 14: Fly Kangaroo Island to Adelaide, 2 nights.
- Day 15: Day at leisure.
- Day 16: Fly Adelaide to Melbourne stay for 1 night, with private transfers.
- Day 17: Yarra Valley wine touring with an overnight.
- Day 18: Depart the Yarra Valley back to Melbourne for 2 nights.
- Day 19: Day at leisure.
- Day 20: Depart Melbourne for Los Angeles.