Essence of Australia
You will start your amazing vacation in Sydney and enjoy a one hour tour of the Sydney Opera House followed by a tasting plate for 2 at Opera Bar. Enjoy the climb of your life above the Sydney Harbour Bridge offering spectacular views of the Sydney Opera House! The balance of your time in Sydney is at your leisure to explore. Consider dining on the magnificent harbor, sailing, self-guided walking tours of the Historic Rocks, even shopping at the local markets, or exploring further from the city with day trips out to the Blue Mountains or to the Hunter Valley wine regions.
Ayers Rock will give you an appreciation of the real Outback. Your Australia travel tours will have you learning about the flora and fauna including an insight into Aboriginal culture. From dining under the stars and watching the sunrise at "Uluru" there is something that is quite simply magical about the outback and the ancient culture that still calls it home today.
Your final destination is Cairns, in the heart of the tropical north. Included is a day trip out to the Great Barrier Reef, where you can swim, snorkel, dive, or take a glass bottom boat to see the reef. You have two days to spend entirely at your leisure and can choose between visiting the World Heritage listed Daintree Rainforest, hot air ballooning, white water rafting, Kuranda Markets or taking a day trip to the Atherton Tablelands. Perhaps simply doing nothing at all appeals!
- Travel to Australia's Outback and Great Barrier Reef with round trip economy flights from Los Angeles to Sydney, Ayers Rock and Cairns including all International air taxes
- Sydney round trip private transfers
- The Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Darling Habour x 4 nights in a Studio room, room only
- Bridge Climb
- One hour Sydney Opera House tour including a tasting plate for 2 people at Opera Bar
- Ayers Rock round trip transfers
- Desert Gardens Hotel Ayers Rock x 2 nights in a Garden view room, room only
- Morning Uluru Sunrise Walk (Ayers Rock)
- Afternoon Kata Tjuta Domes (Olgas) tour
- Sounds of Silence Dinner
- The Pacific International Cairns x 4 nights in a Deluxe room, room only
- Great Barrier Reef Full Day Trip
- Day 1: Depart Los Angeles
- Day 2: Dateline
- Day 3: Arrive Sydney (4 nights). Private transfers to the Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Darling Habour
- Day 4: Bridgeclimb
- Day 5: An hour Opera House Tour with Tasting Plate for 2
- Day 6: Day at leisure to discover Sydney.
- Day 7: Fly Sydney to Uluru (2 nights). Afternoon Olgas and Dunes tour.
- Day 8: Morning Uluru Tour, with the afternoon at leisure and dinner at Sounds of Silence.
- Day 9: Morning at leisure. Depart Ayers Rock airport and fly to Cairns (4 nights).
- Day 10: Day at leisure to explore the tropical north.
- Day 11: Great Barrier Reef full day cruise.
- Day 12: Day at leisure to explore the tropical north.
- Day 13: Fly Cairns via Brisbane or Sydney to Los Angeles, with arrival the same day.