Heron Island and Sydney
Heron Island is a true coral cay right on the World Heritage Listed Great Barrier Reef. Here you can swim straight off the beach to an endless garden of coral where the waters are literally teeming with beautifully coloured fish and marine life. Heron is renowned for its abundance of birdlife with dense Pisonia forests which are home to thousands of Noddy Terns. Here the emphasis is on exploring and discovering the natural attractions that have made Heron famous around the world.
You will conclude your stay in Sydney. Your tours include a city highlights tour and a Blue Mountains Day trip. On your leisure time dine on the harbour, sail, walk the rocks, shop at the local markets, or enjoy a day trip out to the Hunter Valley, the list is endless.
- Economy air from Los Angeles to Brisbane and connect to Gladstone on Qantas Airways including all International air taxes
- Transfers to Heron Island via launch
- 4 nights at Heron Island in a Turtle room including breakfast, 1 course or buffet lunch and 2 course or buffet dinner daily
- Launch back to Gladstone
- Economy air on Qantas Airways to Sydney
- Transfers round trip from the airport to Sydney
- 4 nights at the Rendezvous Hotel Sydney The Rocks in a Studio Balcony room
- Blue Mountains Wildlife Day Tour
- Panoramic Sydney Sights (4 hour tour)
- Day 1: Depart Los Angeles
- Day 2: Dateline
- Day 3: Land Brisbane and connect to Gladstone. You will then travel to Heron Island via launch and enjoy 4 nights of relaxation.
- Day 4: Today participate in a guided reef walk(operate daily subject to tides).
- Day 5: Relax on powder white beaches and snorkel. Take a hamper and enjoy a beach picnic!
- Day 6: Anyone for a game of tennis?
- Day 7: Today you will launch back to Gladstone and fly to Sydney. You will be transferred to your accommodation for 4 nights.
- Day 8: Panoramic Sydney Sights (4 hour tour).
- Day 9: Blue Mountains wildlife Day Tour.
- Day 10: Day at leisure in Sydney. Take a tour of the Sydney Opera House. or Climb the Bridge!
- Day 11: Transfer to the Sydney airport for your flight back to Los Angeles.