InterContinental Bora Bora Resort and Thalasso Spa
STAY 8 nights and only PAY for 6! The InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa is located between the "two hearts" of Motu Piti Aau, a coral island on the barrier reef. The Deep Ocean Spa is the centerpiece, but the resort offers lots of cultural and recreational activities to fill your days including canoeing, kayaking, snorkeling, stargazing and handicraft demonstrations.
You will enjoy 8 nights (and only pay for 6!) of privacy and luxury in your Emerald Overwater villa including breakfast daily. Relax in your private villa with views over the beach. All of the overwater villas have a spacious shaded terrace, sun lounges and a big private pontoon for sunbathing in front of the pristine waters of the lagoon.
- Roundtrip economy air on Air Tahiti Nui from Los Angeles
- International Air Taxes
- All transfers and domestic flights to Bora Bora
- 8 nights accommodation at the InterContinental Bora Bora Resort and Thalasso Spa in an Emerald Overwater Villa including breakfast daily
- Day 1: Depart Los Angeles on an evening flight with Air Tahiti Nui and arrive Tahiti early the next morning.
- Day 2: Land Tahiti and connect to your morning flight to Bora Bora Island for 8 nights
- Day 3: Day on the beach relaxing
- Day 4: Canoeing
- Day 5: Day out scuba diving?
- Day 6: Today go out kayaking and explore the island
- Day 7: Take a nature/beach hike
- Day 8: Tonight enjoy stargazing
- Day 9: A day by the pool
- Day 10: Depart Bora Bora Island and connect in Tahiti for your return flight to Los Angeles.
- Day 11: Land into Los Angeles