Highlights of New Zealand
$4,789 moderate accommodation
$5,559 deluxe accommodation
This all-encompassing New Zealand vacation package includes cruising, driving, and scenic flights. Queenstown will have you marveling at the alpine scenery, with views of mountains and lakes on your scenic flight back from Milford Sound. Feeling a little more adventurous? Heli-hike Franz Josef glacier, then sit back and relax on the TranzAlpine train and take in the beautiful scenery as it unfolds. Take a stroll through Christchurch “The Garden City” or explore the city on an open top bus, tram or even relax in a punt as you float down the Avon River. Rotorua will bring you culture, history and natural wonders. The city of Sails — Auckland — will entrance you with the diversity she has on display, from beautiful beaches, native bushland, and local arts and crafts.
- Roundtrip economy flights from Los Angeles to Auckland
- International Air Taxes
- Economy flights from Auckland to Queenstown
- Queenstown x 3 nights
- Milford Sound Full Day Tour with scenic flight
- Travel from Queenstown to Franz Josef via ground (car hire x 3 days)
- Franz Josef x 2 nights
- Travel from Franz Josef to Greymouth (car hire)
- Travel from Greymouth to Christchurch on the TranzAlpine Train
- Christchurch x 1 night
- Economy Flights from Christchurch to Rotorua
- Discover Rotorua Morning Tour
- Rotorua Journey of Ages including buffet style dinner
- Self drive from Rotorua to Auckland
- Auckland x 3 nights
- Coast and Rainforest Walk Day Tour
- Day 1: Depart Los Angeles for Auckland
- Day 2: Dateline
- Day 3: Arrive Auckland and connect on flights to Queenstown, where you will spend the next 3 nights
- Day 4: Queenstown, spend the day at your leisure exploring this alpine region
- Day 5: Milford Sound full day tour with coach, cruise and scenic flight
- Day 6: Travel from Queenstown to Franz Josef where you will spend the next 2 nights.
- Day 7: Heli Hike in the morning, afternoon at leisure.
- Day 8: Travel from Franz Josef to Greymouth where you will return your rental car and board the TranzAlpine train to Christchurch. Spend 1 night in Christchurch
- Day 9: Fly from Christchurch to Rotorua and enjoy 2 nights
- Day 10: On your morning tour you will visit Te Puia and the Maori Arts and Craft Institute and experience Rainbow Springs. Late afternoon you will be collected for your Rotorua Journey of Ages tour including a buffet style dinner.
- Day 11: Today you will self drive from Rotorua to Auckland going via Waitomo if you desire to see the glowworm caves. Your last stop will be 3 nights in Auckland.
- Day 12: Full Day Coastal and Rainforest Walk
- Day 13: Enjoy your last day at leisure in New Zealand, Take the ferry across from Auckland to Wahiheke Island sample some wine, olive oil and take in the local arts and craft scene.
- Day 14: Fly from Auckland to Los Angeles, with arrival the same day.