Qamea Resort and Spa Fiji
Qamea Resort & Spa is an intimate boutique resort catering to maximum of 34 adults, with only 17 luxuriously appointed and air conditioned Luxury Fiji Villas (bures) nestled among swaying coconut palms and verdant tropical gardens, the entire resort fronts onto a private white sand beach over a kilometre in length.
With the only Guinot Spa in the South Pacific, a PADI 5 Star accredited dive shop, snorkeling just off the resort and daily activities ranging from catered picnic lunches at cascading jungle waterfalls to invigorating coastal and mountain hikes - you will certainly not need to look far for something exciting and adventurous to do.
- Economy air round trip from Los Angeles to Nadi, Fiji, on Fiji Airways
- International Air Taxes
- Economy air from Nadi to Taveuni round trip
- Meet and Greet at the airport, with transfers to your accommodation.
- 7 nights accommodation at the Qamea Resort & Spa in a Beachfront Bure
- All meals included (exclusive of beverages)
- Activities include: all non motorised watersports, equipment including catamarans, wind surfers and paddle skis and complimentary use of snorkeling equipment throughout stay
- Day 1: Depart Los Angeles for Fiji
- Day 2: Dateline
- Day 3: Land Fiji and transfer to Taveuni: Qamea Resort and Spa for 7 nights
- Day 4: Day on the beach relaxing
- Day 5: Island walks
- Day 6: Perhaps croquet?
- Day 7: A game of giant Chess
- Day 8: Stand up Paddle Boards
- Day 9: Snorkeling
- Day 10: Depart Qamea Resort and Spa and transfer to Nadi Airport for your return flight to Los Angeles, arrival same day