Tahiti and InterContinental Le Moana Resort Bora Bora InterContinental Vacation
Stay 9 nights and pay for 7! The InterContinental Resort Tahiti has long been rated the top hotel of Tahiti. It is situated lagoonside in 32 acres (12 hectares) of tropical gardens, with spectacular views across to the soaring peaks of Moorea. On the grounds are the Bathys Diving Center, Lagoonarium, private beach, two pools, tennis courts and 12 hectares (30 acres) of gardens. Papeete's museums, shops, galleries, market, and nightclubs are a short drive away. You will have 4 nights at the InterContinental Tahiti before you catch your domestic flight to Bora Bora.
At InterContinental® Bora Bora Le Moana Resort, the day starts with breakfast in your overwater bungalow, delivered on a wooden canoe decorated with exotic flowers. Spend the morning exploring world-class dive sites, jumping straight off your private pontoon into azure waters for a swim, or beachcombing along stunning Matira Beach. Elsewhere on the island, Mount Otemanu provides some vigorous hiking and stunning views, or just potter about the main village for famed Tahitian black pearls. With two white sand beaches, a wide array of water sports, intriguing cultural activities are the ingredients for the ultimate island escape.
- Roundtrip economy air on Air Tahiti Nui from Los Angeles
- International air taxes
- 4 nights accommodation at the InterContinental Resort Tahiti in a Garden View room, room only
- All transfers and domestic flights to Bora Bora
- 5 nights at the InterContinental Le Moana Resort Bora Bora in a Lagoon Overwater Bungalow including breakfast daily
- Day 1: Depart Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui and arrive Tahiti later that evening and transfer to your hotel for the next 4 nights.
- Day 2: Visit Marche de Papeete the local markets
- Day 3: Day beside the pool
- Day 4: Game of tennis?
- Day 5: Depart Tahiti for your flight to Bora Bora Island, for 5 nights
- Day 6: Today go out kayaking and explore the island
- Day 7: Take a nature/beach hike
- Day 8: Swim from your private pontoon
- Day 9: Snorkeling
- Day 10: Depart Bora Bora Island and connect in Tahiti for your return flight to Los Angeles.
- Day 11: Land into Los Angeles