Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa and Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa
Poised on Motu Tevairoa, the Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa combines heavenly location and proximity to the mainland. The resort boasts authentic Polynesian style and offers some of the most traditionally designed rooms and villas in Bora Bora. As far as recreation, a variety of non-motorized water activities are available : stand up paddle boards, kayaks and outrigger canoes, snorkeling equipment. On land : tennis court, mini golf, ping pong, pool table, volleyball, pétanque and a fully air-conditioned gym. At the conclusion of your 4 nights at the Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa you will then transfer to Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa for the last 3 nights of your vacation.
Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa is a 5-star property, located on a "motu" islet. All suites and villas at Le Taha'a are built in the pure Polynesian tradition, exquisitely blending thatched pandanus roofs, bamboo, exotic woods, stones, corals, Marquesan "tapa" cloths, and woven coconut "nape" ropes. A voyage to Le Taha'a is much more than palm trees, beaches and lagoons there is an abundance of land activities too. It is also a true culinary experience, strong symbol of the Relais et Châteaux identity and philosophy.
- Roundtrip economy air on Air Tahiti Nui from Los Angeles
- International Air Taxes
- All transfers and domestic flights to Bora Bora
- 4 nights accommodation at the Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa in Garden Pool Villa including breakfast daily
- Transfer from Bora Bora to Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa
- 3 nights accommodation at Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa in an Overwater Suite with breakfast daily
- Day 1: Depart Los Angeles on an evening flight with Air Tahiti Nui and arrive Tahiti early the next morning.
- Day 2: Land Tahiti and connect to your morning flight to Bora Bora Island for 4 nights
- Day 3: Day on the beach relaxing
- Day 4: Canoeing
- Day 5: Snorkeling
- Day 6: Transfer from Bora Bora to Le Taha'a for the next 3 nights
- Day 7: Take a nature/beach hike
- Day 8: A day by the pool
- Day 9: Depart Bora Bora Island and connect in Tahiti for your return flight to Los Angeles.
- Day 10: Land into Los Angeles