Best of New Zealand Honeymoon Vacation
Experience the best of New Zealand with this 9 night honeymoon vacation package. Auckland - the city of sails - is your first stop on your New Zealand tour and offers world-class dining, sailing, and fishing, and the opportunity to visit Waiheke Island. Enjoy boutique wineries, beautiful beaches, native bushland, and local arts and crafts in the relaxed seaside villages. Explore Rotorua, and delve into New Zealand history and culture, taking a fascinating look at Maori traditions through song and dance. Discover Queenstown, the outdoor enthusiast's capital. From cruising Milford Sound, scenic flights, bungy jumping and hiking, Queenstown has it all.
- Economy roundtrip flights Los Angeles to Auckland, and Rotorua to Queenstown
- International Air Taxes
- Transfers from hotels to airports
- 2 nights in Auckland
- Best of Both Worlds Tour
- Tour from Auckland via Waitomo Caves (including lunch) to Rotorua
- 2 nights in Rotorua
- Discover Rotorua Morning Tour
- Rotorua Journey of Ages
- 4 nights in Queenstown
- Milford Sound day tour (Coach/Cruise and Fly)
- Dart River Wilderness Safari Day Tour
- Day 1: Depart Los Angeles for Auckland.
- Day 2: Dateline.
- Day 3: Arrive Auckland, where you will spend the next 2 nights. At leisure today to explore the City of Sails.
- Day 4: Best of Both Worlds Full Day tour. Auckland City in the morning and Wilderness experience in the afternoon.
- Day 5: Today you will depart Auckland via coach, traveling to Rotorua via Waitomo and the glowworm caves, tour includes lunch. Arrive Rotorua early afternoon where you will spend the next 2 nights.
- Day 6: On your morning tour you will visit Te Puia and the Maori Arts and Craft Institute and experience Rainbow Springs. Late afternoon you will be collected for your Rotorua Journey of Ages tour including a buffet style dinner.
- Day 7: Depart Rotorua today and fly to Queenstown for the next 4 nights.
- Day 8: Milford Sound full day tour with coach, cruise and scenic flight.
- Day 9: Day at leisure in Queenstown.
- Day 10: Dart River Wilderness Safari where you part take on a spectacular Jet Boat journey, an easy 30 to 40 minute guided walk and return back to Queenstown by a 4WD coach.
- Day 11: Depart Queenstown via Auckland for Los Angeles, arriving the same day.