City, Rock, Reef and Rainforest, this 16 day Australian vacation package has it all. From Outback to Reef, including the vibrant cities of Sydney and Melbourne, this package captures the diversity of Australia. Dine in style in the Outback under a sky carpeted with a million stars, and witness the ever-changing colors of Uluru (Ayers Rock) as the sun rises over the world's largest monolith. Revel in Sydney's lights and cosmopolitan flair; gaze at the Sydney Opera House, have your breath taken away by the views of Sydney's famous harbor from atop the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Delight in Melbourne's sophistication, world class shopping and Victoria's rugged coastline with the impressive 12 Apostles. This Australian vacation will have you wishing you could stay longer!
- Economy class flights round trip from Los Angeles to Melbourne, Ayers Rock, Cairns and Sydney including all International air taxes
- Melbourne; 3 nights at the Crown Promenade with a Lanes and Arcades 3 hour walking tour
- Round trip transfers in Ayers Rock
- Ayers Rock; 2 nights Desert Gardens Hotel, Morning Uluru Sunrise (Ayers Rock) Walk, Afternoon Kata Tjuta Domes (Olgas) tour and Sounds of Silence dinner
- Cairns; 3 nights at Thala Beach Nature Reserve in a Coral Sea Room including breakfast daily and a Great Barrier Reef Full Day Tour
- Sydney; 4 nights at the Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney, Bridgeclimb (Day) a one hour tour of the Opera House including a tasting plate and a day trip to the Hunter Valley with AEA.
- Day 1: Depart Los Angeles
- Day 2: Dateline
- Day 3: Arrive Melbourne (3 nights). Private transfers to the Crown Promenade
- Day 4: Lanes and Arcades 3 hour walking tour.
- Day 5: Day at leisure. Optional: Great Ocean Road day trip OR Yarra Valley Wineries Tour.
- Day 6: Fly Melbourne to Ayers Rock (2 nights). Afternoon Olgas and Dunes tour.
- Day 7: Morning Ayers Rock Tour, with the afternoon at leisure and dinner at Sounds of Silence.
- Day 8: Morning at leisure. Fly Ayers Rock to Cairns (3 nights).
- Day 9: Great Barrier Reef full day cruise.
- Day 10: Day at leisure to explore the tropical north.
- Day 11: Cairns to Sydney (4 nights).
- Day 12: A tasting in the Hunter full day tour.
- Day 13: Morning Bridgeclimb followed by an hour Opera House Tour with Tasting Plate.
- Day 14: Day at leisure to discover Sydney.
- Day 15: Fly Sydney to Los Angeles, with arrival the same day.