Yasawa Island, Fiji
Departing Los Angeles you will fly directly to Nadi, Fiji. In Nadi, a connecting flight will take you to Yasawa Island, where you will find your romantic Fiji honeymoon for the next seven nights. You will be tucked away on this remote island with only 18 thatched bures, offering complete relaxation and solitude. Take a picnic to one of the 11 deserted beaches, try your hand at game fishing or take a launch to the caves and coves made famous in the movie Blue Lagoon. Yasawa island is the ideal destination for your Fiji honeymoon.
Includes all meals, all non-alcoholic beverages and activities including beach picnics, guided snorkeling trips, Introductory Scuba session in pool, visit to the neighbouring Fijian Village, cultural demonstrations, Sunday church service in the Fijian village, guided nature walks, weekly kava ceremony, weekly manager's cocktail party, sailing, kayaks, stand up paddle boards, tennis & more.
- Economy air round trip from Los Angeles to Nadi, Fiji, on Fiji Airways
- International Air Taxes
- Seaplane flights from Nadi to Yasawa Island round trip
- Seven nights accommodation at Yasawa Island in a Beachfront Bure Suite
- All meals and snacks included (exclusive of alcoholic beverages)
- Day 1: Depart Los Angeles for your Fiji Honeymoon
- Day 2: Dateline
- Day 3: Land Fiji and transfer to your connecting flight to Yasawa Island
- Day 4: Day on the beach relaxing, as a honeymoon in Fiji should be
- Day 5: Perhaps schedule yourself a massage?
- Day 6: Dayout Scuba diving
- Day 7: Fiji honeymoon trip to the Blue Lagoon
- Day 8: Take a nature hike
- Day 9: Picnic on the beach?
- Day 10: Laze by the pool and read?
- Day 11: Depart Yasawa Island and transfer in Nadi for your return flight to Los Angeles same day arrival.